The saddest thing in life is how we forget all-and who-we truly are.
The world brainwashes the genius [and greatness] out of us.
The primordial call of living life is to return.
…to return to our native genius
… to return to our childlike freedom and curiosity
…to return to be the authentic and genuine self
In the quietude of early morning as I write this message to you. The beautiful morning tranquillity inspired my soul to express these truths.
In the silence, I count my blessings. I send love and gratitude to those who dear to me. And I gently observed.
I thought it may be of value as you rise into your legendary and finest life for me to share some of the lessons I’ve learned about what’s most important.
And so, with love and respect I offer you these…
1. When life hurts you, keep your heart and mind open. This is how legendary rolls
2. Don’t postpone the greatness you can show, keep the shortness of human life close to your daily perception.
3. In turbulence times, Grow.
4. Avoid infectious and unhappy people. They cost your productivity and peace of mind.
5. Trust the inner quiet voices of your soul. they somehow know where you’re going.
6. Exceptional health and high energy are the true wealth
7. Go towards your fears for there your next level lives.
I wish you only greatness, stay strong, and keep going we can pass through these challenging times.
Peace Love and Joy